If you are one of those tech-savvy people who have gone crazy to get all the information about Windows 11 then this article is just for you. Here you will get to know about the windows 11 release date and features and price and when will windows 11 come out? Moreover, you will get the information related to the Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Download, Leak News, Features, Release date, System requirement, Setup size, how to download and install details. So, let’s begin to discuss the latest version of Windows.
Windows 11 release date and features and price
If you are wondering about when will windows 11 come out, then right now, there is no date for the release of Windows 11 is available. But, an event is scheduled for 24 June 2021where the Microsoft will be talking about the next generation of Windows. The schedule is not yet fixed so it is expected that the company will announce the release date by June.
Windows 11 Download
In the year 2015, Windows 10 was launched and released the information that Microsoft affirmed that they will not create another version of Windows. However, there are times and efforts that came across where the technology along with new advancements is introduced every day. So, Microsoft also decided to launch Windows 11 for its users. The Windows 11 ISO file will be available for both 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You will have to download the ISO file of the version as per your operating system.
Windows 11 features
- You will get a new Start menu, Taskbar, and the Search bar. There are new animations that are added while moving and dragging the Windows.
- Even opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animations than its earlier versions of Windows.
- There is a feature to add and to multitask with Windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows.
- There are touch controls that are improved significantly and the Windows 11 will have different solutions to fix each issue unlike Windows 10.
- The new sounds are added in this version and after the release of Windows 1O in 2015, and no significant changes were made to the sounds.
- You will have the access to dark mode.
- There will not be any pointy corners in Windows 11, the corners of if the bars will be made round.
- The new icons are added that will make it more attractive than earlier.
- There are various new Widgets that are added to this version.
System requirements to have Windows 11
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Price details- Free or paid
Price detail is a priority when we are discussing the windows 11 release date and features and price. It is clearly expected that Windows 11 will be readily available as a free upgrade for those who are already running Windows 10,7 and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft had rum a similar free upgrade for Windows 10 in early times. Remember, providing Windows 11 updates for free will help Microsoft to bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft windows. It will also remove the old operating systems from the devices safely.
Windows 11 setup size
The leaked version of Windows 11 explains that the setup file size is 4.54 GB. And considering the leaked version it does not have all the features and you need to understand that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB. You can choose the options from:
- YouTube to MP3
- Facebook Video Download
- YouTube Video Download
How to download Windows 11?
The Windows 11 64 bit version was leaked online and there are many users who have also uploaded the link on the Google driver and shared it online. However, we do not recommend you to download the update from random websites but to visit the official website and download it from there when the update will be released.
How to install Windows 11 on 64 bit OS?
- First of all, you need to download the ISO file from the download link via the official website.
- Grab the USB driver and make it bootable.
- Make this Pendrive bootable using the “Rufus”.
- Just launch “Rufus” and select the Windows 11 ISO file that you just downloaded.
- Do not alter any other field and keep them all as default and tap on the “Start” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Windows 11 will be flashed on your USB drive.
- Just plug this USB drive into the system where you want to install the Win11.
- Restart your laptop /PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose the USB driver as primary from the Boot device options.
- Once you have pressed the Enter key, the Win11 installation process will start.
- Now, choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Tap on the “Install Now” option.
- If you do not have the product key then tap on the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 edition that you wish to install.
- Tap on the partition for Windows11 installation.
- In the end, tap on the “Next” and then the Windows will start to install.
By the end of this write-up, we hope that you are now clear about the windows 11 release date and features and price, and other related details. However, if you wish to fetch some more information related to the content then you are recommended to visit the Microsoft official website and get the details via the Customer support team.